Schools assisted by Kids in Need and what they are saying:
- Adelphi Primary School – Adelphi P.O., Saint James
I write on behalf of the students of the Adelphi Primary School to express our thanks to you for you contribution to our school. We appreciate it very much and we know that it will go a long way. We wish you all that is good as you continue to assists students inneed. Once again thank you.
— Mr. Paulette Smith, Principal
- Barracks Road Primary – 19 Barracks Road, Montego Bay, St James
The Principal and Staff of the Barracks Road Primary School wish to take this opportunity to express our sincere appreciation to you for your recent contribution to the school’s computer needs in the form of computer equipment. This is a well needed donation to the computer department and be assured that the gifts will be highly utilized. Best wishes as you work along with schools throughout the world for the betterment of our nation’s children.
— Mrs. D. Reid-Shippy, Acting Principal & Mrs. M. Scarlett-Jones, Chairperson of the Board
- Bickersteth Primary – Bickersteth, Montpelier, St James
- Chatsworth Primary – Maroon Town, Saint James
- Mt Salem Primary & Junior High School – Mt. Salem, St. James
- Flankers All Age – Flankers, Montego Bay, St James
- Flankers Primary & Junior High – Flankers, Montego Bay, Saint James
Kindly accept my gratitude on behalf of the students and staff of the Flankers Primary & Junior High School for having donated US$1,000 to our school…..
— Mr. Rupert Shaw, Principal
- Irwin Hill All Age – Irwin Hill, St. James
- Maldon Primary – Maroon Town, Maldon P.A., St James
The principal, staff and students of Maldon Primary School wish to express our sincere gratitude to your organization for the kindness shown towards us. Because of the cash contribution, we were able to purchase a public address system which was a much needed piece of equipment. We would also like to acknowledge the receipt of U.S. $1300 which will go towards the purchase of a copier for our school.
— Mr. Kenroy Russell, Principal; Mrs. Paulette Kennedy, Vice Principal; & Mrs. Darnell Sheppy, Senior Teacher
- Anchovy Primary – Anchovy, Anchovy P. O., St James
The existence and operation of your organization has attracted our attention. As fellow Jamaicans we commend you for the tangible outreach efforts which you continue to make towards nation building.
–Gerald Lawrence, Principal
- Glendevon Primary – Glendevon, Hendon, P.A., St James
- Granville Primary School
We would like to again register heartfelt thanks to you and your organization for making it possible for us to purchase RZ220 Risograph copier. This came just in time to meet the heavy photocopying demand associated with end of year examinations.
— Mrs. Judith Russell Tinglin, Principal
- Albion Primary – Albion, Montego Bay, St James
- Howard Cooke Primary – Catherine Hall, Montego Bay, St James
- Roehampton Primary – Roehampton, Anchovy P.O., St James
Kind regards from the Principal, Staff and Students of the Roehampton Primary School. Thank you for purchasing the Photo Copying Machine for us. We will use it to continue to achieve the highest standards in the teaching/learning process.
— Avia Walker, Acting Principal
- Retrieve All Age – Retrieve, Cambridge P.O., St. James
The Board of Governors, Principal, Staff an students of the above mentioned school (Retrieve All Age), take the opportunity to say thank you for your gracious donation of $1,000.oo US. This Fund will be used to procure some of the much needed items we had previously mentioned. May the Lord continue to bless you.
–Yvonne Ward-Scott, Principal
- Cambridge Infant School – Cambridge P.O., Cambridge, Saint James
- Cambridge Primary – Ducketts Road Cambridge P.O., St. James
- James Rodlyn Basic School – 181 Pitfour Blvd, Granville, St. James
On behalf of the board members, teachers and students of the James Rodlyn Basic School, I take this opportunity to say thanks for the contribution that you have given to us to make our environment a better place for learning. I ask that you extend our appreciation to your officers and members of the Kids in Need Inc.
— Vilma Armstrong, Principal
- Somerton All Age & Infant School – Somerton P.O., Saint James
The Somerton All-Age & Infant School would like to take this opportunity to express our thanks and gratitude for your support and contribution towards the school. The funds you donated will be used to help offset the cost of the school’s Breakfast Programme. We look forward to your support. May God continue to bless your organization richly.
— Mr. Glendon Brydson, Principal
- Vaughansfield Primary and Infant School – Flamstead Garden, Maroon Town, Saint James
Learn more about schools in Saint James, Jamaica, West Indies.